The online bookshop of the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) is maintained by Kirjavälitys Oy. You do not need to register to order books.
By using this website to place an order as a registered or unregistered user, you consent to our terms of delivery and conditions.
1. You can search for publications by any information or browse books by category. Type your search word in the Search field, or choose Product Search for filtering and sorting.
2. To add a publication to your shopping cart, simply click on the Add to cart button.
3. When you have chosen all the books you wish to purchase, click the shopping cart icon. You can add or remove products at any time.
4. If you have a campaign code, insert it now and choose Add campaign code for the reduced price.
5. Proceed to complete your details:
6. Accept the Terms of delivery and Continue to verify the order.
7. Check your details once more and continue to pay your order.
8. If you need to correct your details, use the Back-function of your browser.
9. When you have chosen Payment by invoice, you need to click on Confirm order (click only once and wait until you receive confirmation that your order has been placed successfully).
You can pay for your orders using
Organizations and companies that have registered as customers can also pay by invoice (paper- or e-Invoice) in Finland. Trade registration number is required if a company wishes to pay by invoice.
E-invoice is not available to foreign companies. For paying by invoice for orders to other countries, please contact THL customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordered products are delivered to the customer by mail to the nearest post office or to the door (in Finland). Deliveries abroad are sent as packages.
The delivery time for items in stock is 7 working days. Please allow an extra 3–7 working days for delivery to other destinations in Europe and an extra 6–14 working days for delivery outside Europe.
The delivery times depend on the availability of the items you have ordered. Some products are printed on demand with a basic delivery time of 8 working days + extra days for deliveries abroad.
Information on the availability is given with the product details.
In case of substantial delays, we will inform the customer as soon as possible. The customer may cancel the order if the delivery is not completed by the set date. Registered customers can monitor the status of their orders online.
If you have questions about our products or how to make a larger order, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have questions concerning an invoice, please contact Kirjavälitys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For instructions on how to return an item (in its original condition), please see our terms of delivery.
Registration is free of charge and without any obligation to order.
Benefits of registering:
• Order browsing as registered customer, you will be able to access your purchase history and monitor the delivery status of your purchase.
• Easy ordering: as a registered customer, the order form will automatically open with your account details. You will not have to re-enter all your details each time you order
• Pay by invoice: registered companies and organizations can pay for their order by invoice. Trade registry number is required for paying by invoice.
At registration, customers select a user name and a password that will be used to identify them. It is the responsibility of registered customers to make sure that their user names and passwords are kept confidential. Registered customers are also responsible for all orders made on their user accounts. If customers forget their password, they can request a new one by entering their e-mail address in the field below ‘Forgot your password?’ on the front page.
If you have questions about deliveries or invoices, please contact Kirjavälitys at email@example.com.
Please send questions concerning the content or publishing dates of our products or larder orders abroad to THL customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.